Dean, Fulton School of Liberal ArtsFulton Hall (FH) 255
410-543-6450 or ext 36450
Awards, Scholarship & Creative Works:
Maarten Pereboom (1998). Distinguished Faculty Award - Salisbury University, Salisbury, MD.
Pereboom, M. L. (2011) History & film: Moving pictures & the study of the past. Boston, MA: Prentice Hall.
Pereboom, M. L. (1997) Democracies at the Turning Point: Britain, France, and the End of the Postwar Order, 1928-1933. New York: P. Lang.
* * *
Please send any updates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SU's Pereboom Named to Maryland Humanities Council Board
Thursday, November 07, 2013
- University Writing Center Celebrates 10,000th Review
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
- Salisbury Film Society, SU Celebrate Pereboom's New Book April 28
Friday, April 23, 2010
- Film Screening, Discussion Celebrates Pereboom's New Book April 28
Friday, April 09, 2010
- SU Highlights Efforts During Campus Sustainability Day
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
- Pereboom Named Dean of Fulton School of Liberal Arts
Monday, August 25, 2008
Visit the Press & Publications site for more information.
* * *