Bills Reflecting a Credit Balance
Bills Reflecting a Balance Due
Financial Aid, Direct Loans, Scholarships and Other Types of Assistance
Expecting a Refund
Duplicate Bill Requests
Department Contact Information
If you are planning to attend:
Refund disbursement methods available:
Electronic deposit to your own bank account.
Electronic deposit to the BankMobile Vibe account - you will be opening a bank account with BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank.
If you are not planning to attend:
Types of payment accepted via mail: check and money order. The University does not accept credit card transactions at the Cashiers Office or through the mail.
Types of payment accepted via E-Payment (via GullNet or thru the Ebilling Website): Visa, MasterCard, Discover, ACH Transfer.
Credit/debit card transactions have a convenience fee of 2.5%.
NOTE: As a pre-registered student you will only receive ONE bill. Please indicate any changes on the Bill Correction Form which can be found online. Also, remember that no University Office is responsible for reporting to the Cashiers Office information affecting the amount due.
*You must add or drop courses on GullNet or at the Registrar’s Office. The Cashiers Office does not report additional or dropped courses to the Registrar’s Office. Also, OFFICIAL WITHDRAWAL FROM ALL CLASSES CAN BE DONE THROUGH GULLNET. THE UNIVERSITY IS NOT OPEN ON WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS FOR THE PURPOSE OF WITHDRAWAL. HOWEVER, YOU MAY ACCESS GULLNET 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK. A stop payment of a check, failure to pay your tuition bill or failure to attend class does not constitute withdrawal from the University. YOU MUST CONTACT THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE.
|How to Pay:||Payment Accepted/Website/Address/Location||Notes:|
|GULLNET Self Service||Log into GullNet.
|ACH Electronic Check - no fee
Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards - 2.5% convenience fee
|By Mail||Return top section of bill. Make checks payable to: Salisbury University
Mail to: Salisbury University
P.O. Box 2195
Salisbury, MD 21802-2195
|Only check and money orders are accepted.|
|In Person||Cashiers Office (Holloway Hall, room 219)
Regular office hours: 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday through Friday
Summer office hours: 8:00am-4:30pm Monday through Friday
|Only cash, check and money orders are accepted.|
|Student Account||Log into GullNet. Follow the path:
|To make a payment, view bills and refund disbursements, set up payment plans and authorized users.|
1. Please check your GullNet To-Do list for any tasks related to Financial Aid. If there are no To-Do's or they are completed, use the Bill Correction Form and submit no later than the due date of the bill any:
2. If you fail to return the bill and Bill Correction Form by the due date and financial aid has not been processed and applied to your account, your account will be assessed a late payment fee of $75 monthly until the balance is resolved.
3. If you submit the Bill Correction Form indicating you are receiving financial aid but it has not been applied to your account by the end of drop/add, you will be assessed a late payment of $75 monthly until balance is resolved. Please check your GullNet account regularly and follow up with the Financial Aid Office if you believe you have completed all requirements but financial aid is not posted to your account.
If your account has a credit balance:
1. Use personal refund activation code to select a refund disbursement method.
2. Refund disbursement methods available:
3. Contact the Cashiers office at email@example.com if you did not receive the personal code.
4. Refund disbursement methods can be changed at any time.
Please refer to the Meal Plan Options online.
|Meal Plan Changes up to first day of class||No processing fee charged.|
|Meal Plan Changes to Lower Cost Plans||Student is charged a $25.00 processing fee and $10.50 per meal for each meal eaten and Dining Dollars used. (Note: Permitted in the first 2 weeks of classes only.)|
|Meal Plan Additions and/or Changes to Higher Cost Plans||Student is charged $10.50 per meal for each meal eaten and Dining Dollars used in the first 2 weeks of class. After the 2nd week plans are added or upgraded at pro-rated amounts.|
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) protects student records. By federal law, we are not allowed to release billing information to anyone other than the student (this includes parents).
Students may want copies of their bills to go to more than one person (due to having more than one person contributing to their payments). Students can invite, via email, any persons they want to grant access to their student account information, called authorized users. Authorized users will follow the instructions in the email to set up their own sign on to view student account, bills, payment plans, and to make payments. Students can also print their bill from the student account for the purpose of requesting reimbursement from employers.
Fax: (410) 548-2851
SU email is our official means of communication. Please check your Salisbury University email account regularly for updates and other important billing information. New and changed policies will be emailed to you via your GULLS.SALISBURY.EDU account.
- Top -