Mr. Paul Flexner’s Advertising Class - Career Services
As far as our needs for the office we
would consider any of the following:
1. Brand our office
2. Create a logo for our office
3. How to market our services to students better?
4. How to determine what students want and expect from this office?
5. How to make our office physically and socially more attractive to
6. Can we use students to help us market our events?
7. What role should social media play in this office?
8. Evaluate current workshops
9. Evaluate our office staff as it compares to other colleges
10. Look at any new activities students may want
11. How to reach more employers?
12. What can we do to please our current employers?
13. Are there any additional events employers would be interested in?
14. How do we improve or job fairs?
15. How do we attract more sponsorship dollars from employers and
16. How do we better serve our alumni?
17. Create a better “Choosing a Major” brochure
Additional needs include:
1. New technology to reach out to students
2. A new mural in office to be more appealing to students
3. Examine video interviewing of SU students to determine if it is
4. Explore ways to reach the parents of current students to see if they
would become involved in helping current students.
5. Look at ways to involve our faculty in our projects
6. Determine if there are services we could provide to faculty related
to careers and academics
Completed by Students-May 2011
for the website