The SU Mentor Network
• There are over 600 Mentors willing to help with any career-related concern you have. Please click here to login to view the Mentors. Click here for sample questions you can ask the Mentor (these are only samples). Once you login to Career Connections, you will see a link on the blue menu bar at the top right of the page that says "Mentor Search". That is the link you click on to enter the Mentor Network.
The Mentor Network is about meeting alumni (over 600 of them) who do things that interest you. Whether you're exploring career options, looking for advice about your job/internship search, or hunting for an apartment in a new area, using the Mentor Network is a great way to get started.
• Students Telling Their Stories How the Mentor Network Worked for Them:
Click here for examples of SU Students "Telling Their Stories" about using the Mentor Network.
• Mentors Tell Their Stories About How SU Helped Them in Their Career:
Click here for examples of SU Mentors "Telling Their Stories" and discussing what their Salisbury University education meant to them.
• Mentors Provide Career Advice about Career-Related Issues:
Click here to view comments Mentors have made about career questions you might have.
• Finally click here to view the Mentor Alumni Hall of Fame.
The following pictures are of SU MENTORS who have volunteered to assist SU students with various career-related questions. The Mentor Hall of Fame is dedicated to those alumni who are part of this outstanding resource.
The Salisbury University Career Center is committed to complying with the ethical standards of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), and expects students and employers to be honest and professional in the internship and job search process.
All students and alumni who choose to participate in Career Center services such as the Mentor Network and Student Employment services must abide by the following agreement. By logging into the Career Center's online system, GradLeaders, you are indicating that you will adhere to the following standards:
As an SU Mentor, you are expected to abide by our code of conduct:
*The Career Center may decline to allow an individual to volunteer as an SU mentor for any reason. The Career Center may choose to end an individual's participation in the Mentor program at any time, for any reason.