International Business Employers
Check Out "What Can I Do With a Major in Business Administration?" - From SU Career Services.
Business Jobs in the Federal Government
There are variety of employers which focus on international business. Some include:
- Export companies - office personnel and sales personnel who travel periodically to overseas markets.
- International departments of banks - staff who handle clients' export financing.
- Steamship companies - office and sales personnel.
- International airlines - office and sales personnel.
- Marine insurance firms - office and sales personnel to service exporters.
- Container operators (own cargo containers) - office and salespeople.
- Foreign freight forwarders and customhouse brokers - agents who facilitate export and import shipments.
SU Department Links: