1. Go to http://www.salisbury.edu/careerservices/welcome.html
2. Click on the button on the right-hand side called “Career Connections”
3. Once you are brought onto the new page, click on the link that says “Click here to enter Career Connections”
a. You will be brought to the home page of Career Connections!
4. If this is your FIRST time accessing this site, please refer to the guide on how to set up your Career Connections account
a. ***Note: Your log-in information for Career Connections is your GullNet username but NOT your GullNet password!***
5. Once you have logged into your Career Connections account, look to the left-hand side and look for “Job/Internship Search”
6. After clicking on Job/Internship Search, click on “Job/Internship Search” again to bring you to all the jobs and internships that Career Services has to offer at this current time
7. At the top of the new page (below “Job/Internship Search” in gray font) you will see areas where you can search for specific jobs such as “Job Function”, “Job Industry”, “Job Location”, and “Position Type”
a. You can use the red arrows to enter additional search criteria as well
8. To find Jobs or Internships, go under “Position Type” and select the type of job or internship you are seeking
9. If you want to extend your search make sure you use the search selections in the top gray menu bar.
If you have any other questions regarding Career Connections or Career Services please email email@example.com or call 410-543-6075.
- Top -