1. Go to http://www.salisbury.edu/careerservices/welcome.html
2. Click on the button on the right-hand side called “Career Connections”
3. Once you are brought onto the new page, click on the link that says “Click here to enter Career Connections”
a. You will be brought to the home page of Career Connections!
4. If this is your FIRST time accessing this site, please refer to the guide on how to set up your Career Connections account
a. ***Note: Your log-in information for Career Connections is your GullNet username but NOT your GullNet password!***
5. Once you have logged into your Career Connections account, look to the left-hand side and look for “Job/Internship Search”
6. After clicking on Job Search/Internship, click on “Job Search/Internship” again to bring you to all the jobs that Career Services has to offer at this current time
7. At the top of the new page (below “Job/Internship Search” in grey font) you will see areas where you can search for specific jobs such as “Job Function”, “Job Industry”, “Job Location”, and “Position Type”
a. You can use the red arrows to enter additional search criteria as well
8. To find On-Campus Jobs, go under “Position Type” and type in “Employment On-Campus”
a. You want to see the employer “Salisbury University On Campus Student Jobs”
9. This will be the most current list of openings we have!
a. Please note that you should keep checking regularly to have the most accurate information available
10. If you want to extend your search to the part time, you can either type in “Employment Part-time” under position type or search cities like: “Salisbury”, “Ocean City”, “Berlin” etc.
If you have any other questions regarding Career Connections or Career Services please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-543-6075.
- Top -