1. Go to http://www.salisbury.edu/careerservices/welcome.html
2. Click on the button on the right-hand side called “Career Connections”
3. Once you are brought onto the new page, click on the link that says “Click here to enter Career Connections”
a. You will be brought to the home page of Career Connections!
4. If this is your FIRST time accessing this site, please refer to the guide on how to set up your Career Connections account
a. ***Note: Your log-in information for Career Connections is your GullNet username but NOT your GullNet password!***
5. Once you have logged into your Career Connections account, look to the left-hand side and look for “Events”
6. After clicking on events, click on “Company Events” to bring you to all the events that Career Services has to offer at this current time
7. At the top of the new page (below COMPANY EVENTS in grey font) you will see areas where you can search for specific events such as “Company Name”, “Event Name”, and “Industry”
a. You can use the red arrows to enter additional search criteria as well
8. To find the specific job fair you are looking for, enter keywords in the event name area such as “Spring”, “Education”, or “Meet the Firms” etc.
9. Once you find the event you are looking for, click on the page and scroll to the bottom. Here, you will find all the current employers registered for the events.
a. Please note that employers register and cancel for fairs as late as the day before, keep checking regularly to have the most accurate information available
If you have any other questions regarding Career Connections or Career Services please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-543-6075.
- Top -