What Career Services Are Offered to Your Student?
The Career Center provides comprehensive services to current students and alumni. Our goal is to help students make a successful transition from education to the world of work.
Services provided include:
- Career Advising
- Choosing a Major and Minor
- Exploring What You Can do With various Major?
- Networking Nights
- Monthly Speakers
- Mini Job Fair
- Resume Reviews on a walk-in basis
- On-campus Student Job Listings
- Internships Assistance
- Career Positions after Graduation
- On-Campus Corporate Recruiting
- Online Database of Employers & Job Openings
- Graduate School Information & Assistance
- Job Fairs
- Network of Alumni Mentors
- Career Planning Class