Career Services for Graduate Students at SU
Graduate Students can enjoy the same services that undergraduates are offered. Here are some special pages that apply to SU graduate students.
- What Can I do with a GRADUATE Degree in....?
- MBA Career Information
- Health-Related Options-Trying to determine what health career is the best for you at the Graduate level. This site provides you with links to various health careers and the career opportunities associated with them. From SU Career Services.
- Careers in Higher Education. Gives you a wealth of information about careers in higher education and student Affairs specifically.
- Occupational Outlook for the MSW.
- Write a cover letter and resume.
- Hunt for Jobs.
- SU's database of employers (eRecruiting), upload your resume and view company info.
- Read Job Alerts, periodically sent to you via your school Email account.
- Information on Job Fairs at Salisbury University and elsewhere.
- Prepare for the Interview. Prepare for a Case-study based Interview.
- Network with Alumni through the Mentor Network.
- Evaluate a Job Offer.
- Salary and Relocation Information.
- Make an appointment with Career Services online or call 410-543-6075.
- Look and sign-up for upcoming career events such as on-campus recruiting, employer information sessions, workshops etc.
- Homepage of Graduate Studies at SU.
- Homepage of the Career Services Office of Salisbury University.