Date inactive: 5/15/2013
Employer Name: Bayside Resort Golf Club
Employer Description: A beautiful waterfront community complimented by world class amenities that offer recreation and relaxation for all ages. Employment opportunities at our two community pools and at our private beach equipped with docks, kayaks and offering a variety of outdoor nature activities.
Employer Address: 36097 Sand Cove Rd, Selbyville, DE 19975
- Supervises and assists members and guests with kayak and SUP equipment in a safe environment.
- Completes checklist for opening, closing, and daily procedures
- Responsible for maintaining equipment
- Able to carry and lift equipment up to 50lbs.
- Provides safe environment within facilities and activities
- Knowledge of/or previous experience with nature and/or water activities preferred
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Performs other duties as required
Pay: $9 - $10
Job Location: The Point Waterfront
Any Grade Level: Yes
What Major: All Majors Accepted; Environmental Education, Wildlife Conservation, Natural Resources majors preferred
How To Apply: Please submit Resume, Cover Letter, and Application to Claudia Monroe, Activities Coordinator at email@example.com.