Date inactive: 6/30/2013
Employer Name: Bayside Resort Golf Club
Employer Description: A beautiful waterfront community complimented by world class amenities that offer recreation and relaxation for all ages. Employment opportunities at our two community pools and at our private beach equipped with docks, kayaks and offering a variety of outdoor nature activities.
Employer Address: 36097 Sand Cove Rd, Selbyville, DE 19975
Job Description: General Purpose - Assists with the design, implementation, marketing, and evaluation of all youth programs, special events, and daily programs in the Recreation Department
- Designs, plans, implements, markets, supervises, sets up, prepares, maintains and upgrades high quality programs, monthly special events, themed activities, and holiday events
- Maintains equipment inventory and orders equipment/supplies needed for implementation of various programs
- Maintains department calendar to include all (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) recreation programs, special events, theme nights, and holidays
- Ensures proper care and maintenance of program and special event equipment, keep storage area neat, clean, and all in safe working order
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Performs other duties as required
Job Location: Sun Ridge Pool, The Point Waterfront
What Major: All Majors Accepted; Education, Early Childhood Education, Environmental Education preferred
Any Grade Level: Yes
How To Apply: Please submit Cover Letter, Resume, and Application to Claudia Monroe, Activities Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.