Waterfront Information Attendant
Date inactive: 5/15/2013
Employer Name: Bayside Resort Golf Club
Employer Description: A beautiful waterfront community complimented by world class amenities that offer recreation and relaxation for all ages. Employment opportunities at our two community pools and at our private beach equipped with docks, kayaks and offering a variety of outdoor nature activities.
Employer Address: 36097 Sand Cove Rd, Selbyville, DE 19975
Job Title: Waterfront Information Attendant
- Acts as the main point of contact at The Point and responds accurately to inquiries regarding hours of operation, activity descriptions, event locations and other general information
- Processes guest requests by providing the appropriate information and paperwork available
- Prepares daily reservation sheets and additional paperwork for each activity as needed
- Greets and directs member and guest traffic
- Knowledge of/or previous experience with nature and/or water activities preferred
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Performs other duties as required
Job Location: The Point Waterfront
How To Apply: Please submit Resume, Cover Letter, and Application to Claudia Monroe, Activities Coordinator at email@example.com.
What Major: All Majors Accepted - prefer Environmental Education, Wildlife Conservation, Natural Resources
Any Grade Level: Yes
Comments: Some supervision duties may be included.