Career Athletes On-Campus Internship.
Date inactive: 3/1/2013
Career Athletes On-Campus Internship. Meet our Fall 2012 Interns - http://www.careerathletes.com/aboutus_interns.php
The Career Athletes Internship is a great opportunity to add professional experiences to your resume, build a professional network, gain exposure with employers across the country, and educate your fellow student-athletes. Career Athletes Interns will develop skills in professional presentations & meetings, marketing, social networking campaigns, communications, sales and most importantly How to Sell Yourself!
Career Athletes has partnerships with hundreds of athletic departments and national Fortune 500 Companies. Our successful interns will benefit from personal job references, letters of recommendation, and potentially job interviews. There is a direct correlation with Career Athletes Interns; what you put into the internship determines what you get out of it. With specific goals set in place, you know exactly what you will be provided in return, based on your level of success.
- 12-Week program, 2-3 hours of work per week.
- Work with athletic administration, coaches, and your fellow current and alumni athletes to spread the word of Career Athletes.
- Independent Study structure; all work is done on your own schedule.
- Learn to motivate your peers to create a Career Athletes account and educate them on networking.
- Interns will be provided with specific goals to grow your school's network in both size & activity.
- All interns who achieve their goals are eligible to have their resume included in the official Career Athletes Resume Book sent to all partner employers and athletic departments. The top 10% will receive an interview with a partner employer. Successful interns may also receive a letter of recommendation as requested by the intern.
- Preferably out-of-season student-athlete, 5th year, or Graduate Assistant
- Interest in Marketing, Communications, Student-Athlete Development, Sales and Business
- Must be self-motivated, outgoing, driven and have the ability to manage your time
- Career Athletes is happy to provide necessary documentation to receive course credit for the internship. Requirements vary for each institution; it is the intern's responsibility to determine if this internship will count for credit at your school.
- Email your resume to Madi Maddox at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only 1 intern will be accepted per campus!