Information Technology Internship with Travel Advantage Network
Travel Advantage Network is looking for an Information Technology Intern to assist in providing excellent internal customer service. Applicant must be knowledgeable of computer systems, with a basic ability to interpret, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems. The IT Intern must be extremely conscientious; an effective communicator; and be comfortable working independently, but also have the ability to work in a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
(Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.)
- Provides support to staff for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Seven, MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint using advanced knowledge.
- Troubleshoot problems that arise involving LAN/WAN networking, and basic understanding of WEB technologies and components.
- Use remote access to change a software function.
- Assist with phone networks to maintain the system, including but not limited to:
- Setup for new employees
- Check settings
- Use Line of Business Application to set up, delete, and assign roles to users
- Ensure hard drives, software, and programs are working properly
- Maintain the chain server to ensure it properly works.
- Filters and keeps track of inbound emails.
- Use SysAid requests to be made aware of and repair technical problems.
- Manipulate the urgency level of the requests.
- Controls anti-virus and back-up system.
- Maintain the printers, including but not limited to:
- Setting up
- Access to
- Working with
- Fixing of
- Taking apart of personal and network printers.
- Updates and controls database of Manuals of hardware.
- 2nd-3rd year Computer Engineer, Network Engineer, or Information Systems Technology major
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer
Successful candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Positive and upbeat attitude ensuring outstanding customer service
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Experience with website development/design
- Database Administration
Apply Here! Visit us at: www.PlanWithTAN.com