Date inactive: 12/10/2012
ATTENTION ALL SOPHOMORES AND JUNIORS!!!
JOIN US (Target) AS A STORES EXECUTIVE INTERN
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Internship
About This Opportunity
Use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance. Maximize sales and profits for your Target store. Ensure great guest service and team member satisfaction. Create a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent Target brand experience for team members and guests.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Stores Executive Intern, you'll take the lead as you
- Gain a significant knowledge base during your comprehensive training program
- Work closely with the senior leadership group
- Gain the opportunity to make an impact within a Target store as an executive-in-training and project leader
- Offer innovative ideas and focusing on results, and inspire your team to do the same
- Receive extensive training to help you become a strong store executive leader
- Return to school with strengthened leadership and project management skills, and a better understanding of the outstanding opportunities at Target
- Desire to pursue a career in retail management
- Leadership and strong decision-making skills
- Assertiveness and initiative
- Team-oriented thinking
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
Undergraduate interns are eligible for a number of benefits just for being a team member, including a 10 percent Team Member Discount, access to a toll-free NurseLine, access to the Target Health & Wellness Web site, access to the Team Member Life Resources, a resource offering free support and information, and discounts on a variety of other resources
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education.
CONTACT: SEND YOUR COMPLETED RESUME TO: