Resident Director - Graduate Student
Employing Department: Office of Housing and Residence Life
Contact: Carey Haddock
Position: Resident Director - Graduate Student
Searching for a Graduate Level position in Housing & Residence Life? Do you desire a welcoming environment, a host of professional development opportunities, and the autonomy to work as a professional staff member? If so, Salisbury may be the place for you!
- Create a living-learning environment conducive to sleep and study.
- Participate in building and area programming.
- Provide availability to residents during daily office hours.
- Add to a vibrant campus community.
- Oversee the residence hall community.
- Supervise 4-12 undergraduate resident assistants.
- Adjudicate disciplinary hearings.
- Head departmental awareness committees.
- Assume on-call responsibilities for the campus.
- Coordinate all aspects of building facility management.
- Collaborate with the Office of Student Activities, Organizations, and Leadership for programs and services.
- Fully furnished one-bedroom apartment within residence hall.
- Tuition waiver (up to 18 credits per academic year).
- Meal plan during fall and spring semesters.
- 10-month stipend.
- Bachelors degree
- Admiission to a Salisbury University graduate program (Excluding M.S.W. & M.A.T programs)
- Residence Life or Student Affairs experience recommended.
How to Apply: Email cover letter, resume and three references to Carey Haddock, Assistant Director for Residence Life by February 26, 2013 at 8 a.m. for preferred consideration. On campus interviews will commence early March.