1. Go to http://www.salisbury.edu/careerservices/welcome.html
2. Click on the button on the top of the screen labeled “Employers”
3. Once you are brought onto the new page, look to your right to a burgundy box labeled “Employer Links”
4. The 5th bullet down will be labeled “Career Connections”, click it!
5. Click on the red phrase that reads: “here to enter Career Connections”
a. You will be brought to the home page of Career Connections!
6. Once you have logged into your Career Connections account, look to the top of your homepage, you should see buttons such as “My Dashboard”, “Job Postings” and “Document Library”
a. ***Note: if these are the ONLY buttons you see (as in you CANNOT see “On Campus Requests”, “Interviews”, and “Events”) please contact Career Services at 410-543-6075 or email email@example.com***
7. Click on “Events”, you will then see a green button labeled “Other” and another labeled “Export”
8. Click on the green “Career/Job Fairs” button
9. If this is your first time in our new system, you will be asked to agree to terms and conditions. Hit the “I Accept” box if you agree to do so.
a. If this is not your first time, you will not see this message
10. This will bring you to the registration page. Here, you select which fair you wish to attend
a. You may only select one at a time so if you want to register for both Meet the Firms and the Fall Job Fair you will have to complete two registrations
11. A complete invoice will be given to you upon completing your registration and another full invoice will be sent after you have been confirmed to attend the event by a Career Service’s Staff member
a. This process takes between 1 – 2 business days
If you have any other questions regarding Career Connections or Career Services please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-543-6075.