1. Go to http://www.salisbury.edu/careerservices/welcome.html
2. Click on the button on the top of the screen labeled “Employers”
3. Once you are brought onto the new page, look to your right to a burgundy box labeled “Employer Links”
4. The 5th bullet down will be labeled “Career Connections”, click it!
5. Click on the red phrase that reads: “Click here to enter Career Connections”
a. You will be brought to the home page of Career Connections!
6. Once you are logged in, look to the top of you page where it says “My Dashboard” in a Gold Highlighted box to the left it, it says “Job Postings”
7. Here, you can chose to create a new job by clicking the green button labeled “Add”
8. Additionally, all past jobs that you have posted will be beneath the “Add” and “Export”
a. To refresh a past listing (post it again or extend the deadline), you can click on the past listing and hit the refresh button located on the right hand side of your screen
9. Please note that our students’ safety is very important to us. Because of this it takes between 1-3 business days for your listing to be verified in our system if you are already an approved employer.
If you have any other questions regarding Career Connections or Career Services please email email@example.com or call 410-543-6075.