1. Go to http://www.salisbury.edu/careerservices/welcome.html
2. Click on the button on the top of the screen labeled “Employers”
3. Once you are brought onto the new page, look to your right to a burgundy box labeled “Employer Links”
4. The 5th bullet down will be labeled “Career Connections”, click it!
5. Click on the red phrase that reads: “here to enter Career Connections”
a. You will be brought to the home page of Career Connections! This is where you login.
6. Once you have logged into your Career Connections account, look to the top of your homepage, you should see buttons such as “My Dashboard”, “Job Postings” and “Document Library”
a. ***Note: if these are the ONLY buttons you see (as in you CANNOT see “On Campus Requests”, “Interviews”, and “Events”) please contact Career Services at 410-543-6075 or email email@example.com***
7. Click on “On-Campus Interview Requests”, you will then see a green button labeled “On-Campus Interviews-(Full-time Employment)” and “On-Campus Interviews-(Internships)”
8. Click on the button that is applicable to you
9. You will then view the form that you must complete for either button you select
10. Once you have completed the form click on the "Submit" link at the bottom of the form
11. The results of the form are then checked by our staff and you will receive a confirmation within 3-5 business days
If you have any other questions regarding Career Connections or Career Services please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-543-6075.