1. Go to http://www.salisbury.edu/careerservices/welcome.html
2. Click on the button on the top of the screen labeled “Employers”
3. Once you are brought onto the new page, look to your right to a burgundy box labeled “Employer Links”
4. The 5th bullet down will be labeled “Career Connections”, click it!
5. Click on the red phrase that reads: “here to enter Career Connections”
a. You will be brought to the home page of Career Connections!
6. Once you have logged into your Career Connections account, look to the top of your homepage, you should see buttons such as “My Dashboard”, “Job Postings” and “Document Library”
a. ***Note: if these are the ONLY buttons you see (as in you CANNOT see “On Campus Requests”, “Interviews”, and “Events”) please contact Career Services at 410-543-6075 or email email@example.com***
7. Click on “Events”, you will then see a green button labeled “Employer Information Session”
8. Click on the that button
9. You will then arrive at a form which requires you to complete information that is relevant to the Employer Information request
10. After completing the form click on "Submit" at the bottom of the page
11. Your information will then be sent to one of our staffmembers who will then send you a confirmation within 3-5 business days
If you have any other questions regarding Career Connections or Career Services please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-543-6075.