1. Go to http://www.salisbury.edu/careerservices/welcome.html
2. Click on the button on the top of the screen labeled “Employers”
3. Once you are brought onto the new page, look to your right to a burgundy box labeled “Employer Links”
4. The 5th bullet down will be labeled “Career Connections”, click it!
5. Click on the red phrase that reads: “Click here to enter Career Connections”
a. You will be brought to the home page of Career Connections!
6. Once you are on the new page, click on the phrase: “1st Time Users: Create a New Account”
7. You must first agree to the terms and conditions before continuing, then enter in the email address that you can be best contacted for updates on job applications, events, and on campus interview requests
8. Then, enter in a password that you can easily remember but also feel free to share if you need to share your account with your coworkers
9. After this is completed, you can search for your organization by typing it in and clicking “Find Organization”
a. Select your company if it already exists in our system. If it does not, you will have to create your organization by clicking “Add Organization”
10. On the next page, fill out your organization information. The red asterisk (*) indicates a field is mandatory.
11. After you hit “Save”, the next page will ask for your information.
12. Once this is completed, you will gain access to your dashboard!
a. Here, you can post jobs by clicking on “Job Postings”
13. Please note that our students’ safety is very important to us. Because of this it takes between 1-5 business days for your account to be verified in our system.
If you have any other questions regarding Career Connections or Career Services please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-543-6075.