• If you are already a Mentor and need to login to update your profile, click here.
• There are over 600 Mentors willing to help students with any career-related concern they may have. The Mentor Network is about students meeting alumni who can help them with career-related issues that are of interest to them. Whether students are exploring career options, looking for advice about jobs/internships, or hunting for an apartment in a new area, using the Mentor Network is a great way to get started. Other activities students need help with are resume reviews, cover letter help, job and internship advice, information about your employer, shadowing a mentor, etc. As a Mentor, you can choose which services you are willing to help a student with. Typically most of your conversations with students will be via email.
• Students Telling Their Stories How the Mentor Network Worked for Them:
Click here for examples of SU Students "Telling Their Stories" about using the Mentor Network.
• Mentors Tell Their Stories About How SU Helped Them in Their Career:
Click here for examples of SU Mentors "Telling Their Stories" and discussing what their Salisbury University education meant to them.
• Mentors Provide Career Advice about Career-Related Issues:
Click here to view comments Mentors have made about career questions you might have.
• Finally click here to view the Mentor Alumni Hall of Fame.
The following pictures are of SU MENTORS who have volunteered to assist SU students with various career-related questions. The Mentor Hall of Fame is dedicated to those alumni who are part of this outstanding resource.
The Salisbury University Career Center is committed to complying with the ethical standards of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), and expects students and employers to be honest and professional in the internship and job search process.
All students and alumni who choose to participate in Career Center services such as the Mentor Network and Student Employment services must abide by the following agreement. By logging into the Career Center's online system, GradLeaders, you are indicating that you will adhere to the following standards:
As an SU Mentor, you are expected to abide by our code of conduct: