• There are over 600 Mentors willing to help students with any career-related concern they may have. The Mentor Network is about students meeting alumni who can help them with career-related issues that are of interest to them. Whether students are exploring career options, looking for advice about jobs/internships, or hunting for an apartment in a new area, using the Mentor Network is a great way to get started. Other activities students need help with are resume reviews, cover letter help, job and internship advice, information about your employer, shadowing a mentor, etc. As a Mentor, you can choose which services you are willing to help a student with. Typically most of your conversations with students will be via email.
• Students Telling Their Stories How the Mentor Network Worked for Them:
Click here for examples of SU Students "Telling Their Stories" about using the Mentor Network.
• Mentors Tell Their Stories About How SU Helped Them in Their Career:
Click here for examples of SU Mentors "Telling Their Stories" and discussing what their Salisbury University education meant to them.
• Mentors Provide Career Advice about Career-Related Issues:
Click here to view comments Mentors have made about career questions you might have.
• Finally click here to view the Mentor Alumni Hall of Fame.
The following pictures are of SU MENTORS who have volunteered to assist SU students with various career-related questions. The Mentor Hall of Fame is dedicated to those alumni who are part of this outstanding resource.