Career Connections Index
Log-in to Career Connections by clicking
- First time users will be required
to complete a Profile. It will take
you 2 minutes.
here to view an
SU Career Connections instruction video.
- Check out our calendar on the black menu
bar to view all of our events, workshops,
on-campus interviews and application deadlines.
you are logged in, click on
on the black menu bar and you will see a
- Then select “Interview
- Now all interview schedules being
conducted this semester will appear. Select the
you want to
interview for (NOT the employer).
- You will then be brought to a job
description page that will have an
link at the
bottom of the page. The
"apply" link will not be there IF your
resume is not uploaded. To do so, go
to “Document” on the top, grey menu bar. You
will be then taken through the steps to
upload your resume.
- After “Applying” for the job you wish to
interview for, you will then have to
submit the documents
required (your resume usually)
- If it is an
schedule you will be able to apply
immediately for a time slot. If it is a
employer has requested to view the resumes before you can sign-up
for a time slot. If you are selected
you will be informed via email and then you
will go in to choose a time slot.
- Your applications will be stored in the
link at the top of the page.
Search for a Job
- Once you are logged in, got to the
middle section entitled "Jobs and
- OR you can use the one-click searches on
the right entitled "More searches"
- OR using the black menu bar at the top,
click on "Jobs and Internships" for a very