Instructions for signing-up for ON-Campus Interviews
- Now: Mon Oct 05 11:17:39 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- Oct 5, 2015 11:17:39 AM
- 10-05-2015 11:17 AM
- October 5, 2015 11:17:39 AM EDT
Enable: $enabledate, Expire: $expiredate
Log onto eRecruiting
- Make sure your profile is complete AND your resume is uploaded
- At the top of the screen click on Jobs and Internship-Job Search
- Under "1-click searches on the left, click on Jobs with Upcoming Interview schedules.
- Click on the job you want to interview for.
- Read about the job, scroll to the bottom of the screen to the box that reads, "How to Apply". Click Apply. You must "apply" for the job before you can sign-up for an interview for that job.
- Choose what documents you want to submit to this employer-usually that is a resume. Click Submit.
If all has gone well, a confirmation will appear on the screen.
If the interview requires pre-screening, you will be notified via email of your acceptance or rejection. Once accepted, you will be able to sign-up for an interview time on E-Recruiting. On the occasions that an employer does NOT prescreen applicants, you will be able to sign-up for the interview immediately after completing the above steps.
As a way of double checking this whole process, you can check your applications for on-campus interviewing by clicking on Applications at the top of the screen.