Questions That May Be Asked Of You
(You should go over these and have answers to them)
- What are your long-range and
short-range goals and objectives, when and why did you establish these
goals, and how are you preparing yourself to achieve them?
- What do you see yourself doing
five years from now?
- What are your long-range career
- What do you consider to be your
greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- In what ways do you think you can
make a contribution to our company?
- Why did you choose the career for
which you are preparing?
- How do you plan to achieve your
- What are the most important
rewards you expect in your career?
- What do you expect to be earning
in five years?
- Which is more important to you,
the money or the type of job?
- How would you describe yourself?
- How do you think a friend who
knows you well would describe you?
- What motivates you to put forth
your greatest effort?
- How has your education prepared
you for a career?
- What qualifications do you have
that make you think you will succeed?
- How do you determine or evaluate
- What do you think it takes to be
successful in a company like ours?
- What qualities should a
successful manager possess?
- Describe the ideal relationship
between a supervisor and a subordinate?
- What two accomplishments have
given you the most satisfaction? Why?
- Describe your most rewarding
- If you were hiring for this
position, what qualities would you look for?
- Why did you select your college
- What led you to choose your field
of major study?
- What academic subjects did you
like best? Least?
- Do you enjoy independent
- If you could do so, would you
plan your academic study differently?
- What changes would you make in
your college or university?
- Are your grades are a good
indication of your academic achievement?
- What have you learned from
participation in extracurricular activities?
- Do you have plans for continued
- In what kind of a work
environment are you most comfortable?
- How do you work under pressure?
- In what part-time or summer jobs
have you been most interested?
- How would you describe the ideal
job for you following graduation?
- Why did you decide to seek a
position with this company?
- What do you know about our
- What two or three things are most
important to you in your job?
- Are you seeking employment in a
company of a certain size? Why?
Interview Questions and Answers from About.com
interviewing questions from Career Confidential
here for 100 Potential Interview Questions
here for Typical interview questions from
Technique to answer behavioral questions.