Graduate School Application Process
- A baccalaureate degree
- A minimum grade point average (3.0 or better). Your GPA in your major
rather than your cumulative GPA may be used to meet this criterion.
- Some preparation in the proposed field of study-especially
- Other experience relevant to
the proposed field such as
shadowing and internships.
Usually you will be required to supply the following:
- A competed application (See hints below)
- A Resume-click
here for resume webpage
- An official transcript from the Registrar's Office
- A personal
required tests such as the GRE, GMAT, MCAT etc.
- The application fee (usually around $50.00)
References - Choosing,
approaching and securing good
Graduate School Admissions Interview-not always required but be prepared.
Here are some hints for completing the application form:
- Upon receiving the application, make copies of it, and use these to rough
out your answers to each question.
- When your answers are set, type your application. It should be neat and
devoid of spelling errors or typos.
- Answer all questions.
- Adhere to the deadline.
Graduate Application Process-Very good timetable from Petersons.
Research-The purpose of this Registry is to facilitate match-making
between undergraduates with research experience and a desire to pursue
an advanced degree, and graduate schools seeking high quality students
who are well prepared for research. Undergraduate research is a
great entrée into graduate school.