Salisbury University Home - links to SU Home
A Maryland University of National Distinction image Career Services
Career Services Home Students Employers Alumni Faculty & Staff Parents Career Services Calendar

Dream It

Try It

Become It

Additional Resources

Social Media Dangers Workshops
Disability Info Gap Year
Career Connections Login Career Classes
Book Library Welcome Video
Career Services - Students

What Can You do With a Masters Degree in International Relations?

Please click here to see if SU has this Masters degree


Job Titles | Places of Employment | Related Links

Click here to return to graduate program index

Job Titles:

Click here to find out more about the job titles below- (Occupational Outlook Handbook)

  • Policy analyst or researcher for a government agency
  • Staff member for a non-governmental organization
  • Member of the foreign service or diplomatic corps
  • Foreign Service Officer
  • Lobbyist
  • Political Aide
  • Political Officer, U.S. Foreign Service, Department of State
  • Researcher
  • College professor
  • Journalist or correspondent with a specialty in international affairs
  • High school teacher
  • Legislative Correspondent
  • Assistant, United Nations
  • Foreign Affairs Officer, United Nations
  • Social Development Manager, Theun Hinboun Power Company

Places of Employment:

  • Government agency
  • Think tank
  • Foreign service
  • Education
  • US Department of Commerce
  • US Department of Agriculture
  • The National Security Council
  • Colleges or universities
  • Diplomatic corps
  • International organizations
  • Corporate business
  • Intelligence Service
  • Peace Corps
  • US International Communication Agency

Related Links:

 Directions | Hours | Mobile Site Dream It ▪ Try It ▪ Become It