1. Go to http://www.salisbury.edu/careerservices/welcome.html
2. Click on the button on the right-hand side called “Career Connections”
3. Once you are brought onto the new page, click on the link that says “Click here to enter Career Connections”
a. You will be brought to the home page of Career Connections!
4. Since this is your FIRST time accessing this site, you will need to reset your password.
a. ***Note: Your log-in information for Career Connections is your GullNet username but NOT your GullNet password!***
5. Find the phrase on the right-hand side that says: “If you have forgotten your username and/or password, please enter your account email address below to request password reset instructions.”
6. Enter your @gulls.salisbury.edu email address in the box below the phrase
7. You will receive an email with a link attached to it to your @gulls.salisbury.edu email, click it to reset your password
8. Once you are logged into your Career Connections account, you will need to create a basic profile so that employers can get a good basis of who you are
9. Congratulations! You have successfully made a Career Connections profile!
If you have any other questions regarding Career Connections or Career Services please email email@example.com
- Top -