The Event Technical Services Department is seeking a highly qualified undergraduate level student with experience in the field, to play a valuable role in the Event Technical Services Department. This position will consist of assisting with setup and breakdown for basic live sound, audio-visual, and lighting. Prior audio visual experience preferred or related course of study.
• Assist with setup and breakdown of equipment for events during shift
• Assist with transporting equipment to and from storage to designated venue
• Follow all building codes and regulations throughout various venues on campus in order to maintain a safe working environment
• Ability to learn and follow directions from designated managers and coordinators at all events
• Operating smart-cart at various events such as conferences and meeting
• And other duties as assigned.
Salary Per/Hr: $8.00
Job Location: 125 Bateman Street, Suite 115
Hours Per Week: Not to exceed twenty hours a week during the semester and twenty-nine hours a week during the winter/summer.
How To Apply: Visit our website student job alerts page and complete our Application for Student Production Technicians. The completed application should be dropped off with your resume, cover letter, and class schedule to our office. We are located in the Bateman building(behind Pat’s Pizza, across from the parking garage) in room 115.
Direct link to application:
Questions: Call the ETS Office @ 410-548-4597.