- Test your career knowledge-Click here for quiz
- Click here for employer stories about SU graduates
- Click here to view mentor stories about their experiences at SU
- Click here for top 100 Best Jobs
Services WE Provide:
Click here to see our services via our website
I Need Your Help-The Parent Mentor Network
What We Did This Past Year
The highlights of the 2014-2015 academic year are listed below. The number of students we serve, services we offer and partnerships we forge continue to increase every year. The overall numbers tell some of the story:
- Conducted 49 classroom presentations
- Held 1,915 individual student appointments
- Reviewed via email over 1096 resumes reviewed
- Hosted 5 Job Fairs, partnering with UMES
- Communicate 1,319 jobs posted and emailed to students
- 312 internships posted and emailed to students
- Texting weekly to students (1508) who requested this service.
- 39 employers conducted 356 on-campus interviews,
- 18 employers held Information Sessions or hosted information tables on-campus.
- Conducted the First Destination Survey: Every year as students pick up their caps and gowns we set up several computers in the Bookstore for them to complete an online survey that lets us know where they are going after graduation…their “first destination”. Highlights of the data are summarized.
- 15 Workshops, reaching over 300 students
Click here to view some of the student dangers for your son/daughter