» Part I-Interviewing for the Graduate Health Profession Schools has been rescheduled
Part I-Interviewing for the Graduate Health Profession Schools has been rescheduled/moved to the previously upcoming Part 2 timeslots.
Note: You do NOT have to reenroll in these workshops. Come to EITHER this coming Monday or Tuesday for Part 1.
DESCRIPTION: In this session we will review your prepared answers to your personal goals, motivation and experiences for entering a medical careers professional graduate school (Worksheet #1 distributed in the previous Part 1 workshop). Given a list of typical questions you will be prepared to answer some of these interview questions. Your answers will be shared with small groups to facilitate skill development in the interview setting. Your answers will be evaluated and you will be given constructive feedback. Facilitators: Henson Faculty members and the Career Services staff.
Time:4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Location: Nanticoke Room A/B/C.
To attend you must register on eRecruiting as space is limited. Please register for these workshop by emailing using eRecruiting. Or call Career services at 410-543-6075.
The steps to register via eRecruiting are:
1. Login here- http://salisbury.experience.com/emp/sblogin (your login instructions on the right side of the page)
2. Once you login you will be asked to verify your email and click "Submit"
3. Click on the "Calendar" link on the top black menu bar
4. Click on "Search Event" from the drop-down
5. From the "Event Type" drop-down select "Workshops"
6. Select the "How to Use the Alumni Mentor Network" workshop
7. You will then see a "Signup" link-select that link