Graduate School Application Process
- Now: Fri Jul 31 11:51:25 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- Jul 31, 2015 11:51:25 AM
- 7-31-2015 11:51 AM
- July 31, 2015 11:51:25 AM EDT
Typical Admissions Requirements
- A baccalaureate degree
- A minimum grade point average (3.0 or better). Your GPA in your major rather than your cumulative GPA may be used to meet this criterion.
- Some preparation in the proposed field of study.
- Other experience relevant to the proposed field.
Typical Application Process
Usually you will be required to supply the following:
- A competed application (See hints below)
- A Resume-click here for resume webpage
- An official transcript from the Registrar's Office
- A personal essay/statement
- The required tests such as the GRE, GMAT, MCAT etc.
- The application fee (usually around $50.00)
Here are some hints for completing the application form:
- Upon receiving the application, make copies of it, and use these to rough out your answers to each question.
- When your answers are set, type your application. It should be neat and devoid of spelling errors or typos.
- Answer all questions.
- Adhere to the deadline.
*Don't forget to include your check or money order for the required application fee.
Related Web Sites