1. Why is Great Costumer Service Important?
A. The customer is happy.
B. You experience less grief from the costumer.
C. Stress levels are down.
D. All of the Above
2. Which is NOT a Key Point to Great Customer Service?
A. Talk, Don't Listen.
B. Know your stuff - Products, Services, Policies.
C. Be Available.
D. Treat the customer as you would want to be treated.
3. A Great Way to Handle a Complaint Would Be to?
A. Argue with the Customer.
B. Deal with the Problem not the Customer.
C. Hear the Customer out, calm the Customer and resolve the situation.
D. Continue to go about your day and forget what just happened.
4. When Dealing with a Customer, You Should Not:
A. Get caught up in an argument.
B. Use the word "NO"
C. Give out orders or place blame on the Customer.
D. All of the Above.
5. True or False Little Things Such as Taking Pride in Your Work,
Smiling, Being Alert and Aware, and Not Being Afraid to Ask
Questions Contribute Heavily to Exceptional Costumer Service.
What is 7 plus twenty-one? (enter a number)
- Top -