Holloway Hall



Download the required form by clicking on it below. Once you have completed the form, print it on the appropriate colored paper as indicated.

New Course/Course Change Proposal (Word)
Change of Plan/Major, Graduate Program, and Minor (Word)
New Academic Major/Program Proposal (Word)


Once departmental signatures have been acquired, all forms and supporting documents should be forwarded to the Office of Graduate Studies and Research, c/o Jessica Scott for further processing.

For additional information please contact Jessica Scott at jlscott@salisbury.edu or Pat Richards, GC Chair at porichards@salisbury.edu .