Admissions Information



Holloway Hall

Paper Application

Students on campusSalisbury University strongly recommends applying online.

For students who are unable to access the online application, the following forms may be printed and submitted in hard copy.  These PDF files require the Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Simply print out an application to complete and mail to the Admissions Office.
Regular Undergraduate and Transfer Application (PDF file):
-  Regular Undergraduate and Transfer Application

Graduate Application (PDF files)
-  Graduate Admissions Application

International Admissions Application
-  Undergraduate OR Graduate International Paper Application