To be eligible to graduate,
students must meet the following requirements:
1. Students must be matriculated in the University.
must successfully complete at least 120
credit hours of coursework with a cumulative grade point average
of 2.0 or higher. Courses repeated because of unsatisfactory
grades only count once towards the 120 credit minimum.
3. Students must take 30 of the last 37 credit
hours at Salisbury University (special cooperative programs are exempt).
4. Students must complete at least 30 credit hours at
the University by direct classroom instruction and/or laboratory
experience and not through credit by examination.
5. Students must complete at least 30 credit hours at
the 300/400 level with grades of C or better. Transfer students
must complete at least 15 of their 30 upper-level credits at
Salisbury University (note: other than field-based courses in
the Department of Education, courses taken on a PS/F basis do
not satisfy this requirement).
must satisfy the General Education
7. Students must satisfy the requirements in at least
one major program of study including the major's required grade
8. Students must earn grades of C or better in ENGL 103.
9. Students must submit an
Application for Diploma to
the Registrar by the appropriate date and make arrangements to
repay any outstanding fines and debt to the institution. The
application is available online through
Gull Net -
Self Service - Application for Graduation.