Academic Advising
Holloway Hall

Study at Another Institution

Current SU students wishing to study at another institution need to fill out the Request to Study at Another Institution form. The form can be downloaded from the Registrar's website or is available in the Registrar's Office in Holloway Hall 120. 

The form must be submitted PRIOR to enrolling in a course at another institution.

Course descriptions from the other institution will be required for certain courses. Students should carefully follow all instructions on the form in order to gain approval to take the courses.  Official transcripts must be submitted upon completion of any courses taken at another institution.

A total of sixty-four credits can transfer from a two-year institution and a combined total of ninety credits can transfer from a four-year institution.  Additionally, current SU students are required to complete 30 of their last 37 credits at Salisbury University for residency purposes.