How to Apply for a Graduate PLUS Loan
- Step 1: Complete Direct Graduate PLUS Loan Credit Check
- Step 2: Complete Direct Graduate PLUS Loan Entrance Counseling
- Step 3: Complete Direct Graduate PLUS Loan Promissory Note
Step 2: Complete Direct Graduate PLUS Loan Entrance Counseling
Note: This is for first-time borrowers only.
- Go to StudentLoans.gov. (Note: This is the U.S. Department of Education's official student loan website, which has a .gov extension. Do not use StudentLoans.com, which is a commercial website.)
- Student signs in with PIN and user details. If the student borrower does not already have a PIN, they will need to apply for one through www.pin.ed.gov
- Click on Complete Counseling.
- Click on Entrance Counseling.
- Select Salisbury University
- Select Student Type of graduate
- Complete all steps and submit. Our office will be notified, electronically, within 1-2 working days.
* * *