Edward T. Conroy Memorial Scholarship Program
- Now: Tue Jun 30 10:55:38 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- Jun 30, 2015 10:55:38 AM
- 6-30-2015 10:55 AM
- June 30, 2015 10:55:38 AM EDT
To be eligible you must be:
- A Maryland resident, and if dependent, your parents must also be Maryland residents (with the exception of spouses and children of public safety officers killed in the line of duty who must have been a Maryland resident at the time of death or when declared 100 percent disabled.)
- The son or daughter of a member of the United States armed forces who is deceased as a result of military service or who suffered a service connected 100 percent permanent disability as a result of military service; or,
- A veteran who suffers a service connected disability of 25 percent or greater as a result of military service and has exhausted or is no longer eligible for Federal veterans’ educational benefits; or,
- The son or daughter or surviving spouse (who has not remarried) of a victim of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks who died as a result of the attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City, the attack on the Pentagon in Virginia, or the crash of United Airlines Flight 93 in Pennsylvania; or,
- The son or daughter or surviving spouse (who has not remarried) of a State or local public safety employee or volunteer who died in the line of duty or who sustained an injury in the line of duty that rendered the public safety or employee or volunteer 100 percent disabled; or
- A POW/MIA of the Vietnam Conflict or his/her son or daughter; or,
- A State or local public safety employee or volunteer who became 100 percent disabled in the line of duty.
If you believe you qualify for the Edward T. Conroy Memorial Scholarship Program please click here to obtain the application.