Financial Aid FAQ
- How do I apply for student financial
aid at Salisbury University?
- Does Salisbury University require the
- What is the Federal school code for
- Should I obtain a PIN number?
- How do I obtain a PIN number?
- What is SU's deadline?
- How can I apply before February 15th if I
don't have my tax returns completed?
- My mother/father is widowed/single, how
do we complete the FAFSA?
- My parents have
divorced/separated, how do we complete the FAFSA?
- If I don't think I'm eligible for
anything, but I still need help, what can I do?
- My Student Aid Report says that I
am selected for verification, what is that?
- Once SU receives my FAFSA results,
when will I be notified of the amount and type of aid I qualify for?
- What should I do if my family's
financial circumstances change after I apply for financial aid?
- What if a parent refuses to
contribute towards my college education?
- Does SU take into consideration my
family's private elementary/high school expenses?
- How often do I have to complete the
- I will be receiving a
scholarship from a local organization. Will this affect the financial aid
that I have received?
- As a potential incoming student
who has been accepted by SU as well as by other institutions, will SU adjust
my financial aid if I received a larger financial aid offer from another
- If I still have money left over after
paying my bill, what happens to it?
- Are there payment plans?
- Should I use a Scholarship
- I already have a first bachelor's degree,
can I receive a Pell Grant?
- I obtained an in-school deferment form
from my lender, which office at SU processes these forms?
- I was not offered Federal Work
Study on my Award Notification, can I still work at SU?
- How much will my books cost?
Back to Top