Verification Not Completed
You would forfeit your federal aid. Any outstanding University charges would become your responsibility. Therefore, we encourage you to respond to documentation requests in a timely manner so that we can successfully review your FAFSA and post, verified, eligible aid to your student account as quickly as possible.
Thousands of students successfully complete verification every year, and you can, too! If you have any questions, or need some guidance, we are here to help.
Final Deadline to Submit Verification Documents for the 14-15 academic year:
- 2014-2015 Academic Year Aid: May 18, 2015
- 2014 Fall Only Aid: December 12, 2014
- 2015 Spring Only Aid: May 18, 2015
Final Deadline to Submit Verification Documents for the 15-16 academic year:
- 2015-2016 Academic Year Aid: May 16, 2016
- 2015 Fall Only Aid: December 16, 2015
- 2016 Spring Only Aid: May 16, 2016