Information For: Current Students
Below is a step-by-step tool that will guide you through the financial aid process beginning with the submission of your FAFSA and concluding with the payment of your bill. Be sure to visit the rest of our website for more information that may meet your specific needs.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online after January 1, but by March 1 for priority consideration of financial aid. Include our school code, 002091, and retain your confirmation page for your records.
- How to Fill Out the FAFSA
- Beginning in early June email notifications will be sent advising students to view their financial aid packages in the GullNet.
- Please review your 'To Do List' for missing documents. Once our office receives all of the requested information we will verify your aid eligibility to either confirm or make a revision to your initial aid offer. If your aid offer is recalculated you will be notified by our office. Failure to respond within the requested timeframe may reduce your financial aid funding.
- The awards listed on your initial Award Notification are based on full-time enrollment. If you plan to enroll for less than 12 credits, you must submit the Course Load Change form indicating your planned number of credits for each term. Your financial aid may need to be updated based on the enrollment change.
- All students must meet financial aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards to maintain eligibility for financial aid awards. Students' academic progress will be evaluated at the conclusion of the fall, spring and summer semesters (if enrolled).
- Continue to check your GullNet for additional email requests, award revisions, and requested documents.