Revised Award Notification
Adjustments to the initial award package may be necessary if additional information is received that is different from the assumptions used to determine the original package.
Please note that any changes to the FAFSA data may result in an adjustment to your financial aid package, including but not limited to:
- Review of your FAFSA due to Verification
- Enrollment less than full-time (12 credits undergraduate/9 credits graduate). Students who will be enrolled less than full-time must complete the Course Load Change form. We also recommend that contact your financial aid counselor to discuss how part-time enrollment may impact your awards
- Change in your housing status from what was reported on the FAFSA.
- If you are receiving additional awards (excluding MD State scholarships) that are not included in your financial aid package you must notify our office through submitting the Additional Resources form. Awards that may affect your eligibility include, but are not limited to: private scholarships, tuition waivers and assistantships.
- Corrections made by staff due to conflicting university data
You will be notified each time your award package has been adjusted.