Nationally Competitive Fellowships Office
Welcome to Salisbury University’s Nationally Competitive Fellowships Office (SNCFO). Fellowships are merit-based monetary awards that support a wide range of activities, across the United States and around the world. The National fellowships office recruits, advises, and prepares students to compete for national fellowships and awards.
We welcome underclassmen, seniors, and alumni who are interested in competitive fellowships from their initial inquiry about opportunities available through the nomination and selection of candidates for national and international awards. Students can receive advice for over twenty-five awards, including the Fulbright Scholarship, NSF Fellowship, Marshall Scholarship, Rhodes scholarship and Goldwater Scholarship, among others. Salisbury University strongly encourages our best students to apply for these prestigious fellowships.
The Nationally Competitive Fellowships Office and You:
- The National Fellowships office will assist with locating a scholarship for you and with questions about the application process.
- The University has specified deadlines for scholarships that require endorsement, such as the Fulbright, Marshall, Rhodes, Gates, Mitchell, Goldwater, Udall, and Boren.
- We will work with and mentor students from their first interest in Nationally Competitive Fellowships to increase the likelihood of success.
- We host Fellowship Information Sessions at least once per semester. Please email email@example.com if you would like to be notified of events.
- Follow us on Twitter: @SalisburyNCFO
- Facebook: https:facebook.com/SNCFO/
- Instagram: SalisburyFellowships