Accounts Payable & Travel
- New employees who have not been placed on the State’s payroll may be eligible for an advance equal to 65% of their salary. Pay day advances must be approved by the Comptroller or the Payroll Officer.
- Employees not receiving a paycheck due on a specific date caused by an administrative error (all errors must be documented and approved by the Comptroller or the Payroll Officer).
NOTE: The salary advance is not deducted from the employees' paycheck and must be settled when the employee receives his/her first "official" paycheck.
- Athletic travel advances for away games and scouting trips are given for the full amount if requested (in writing) by the Athletic Director at least 1 week in advance of trip.
- No travel advances will be given for any in-state travel (faculty and staff must file an expense account to be reimbursed).
- All requests for travel/other advances for the week (allow 7 days in advance) must be in the Accounts Payable Office, Holloway Hall, Room 218, each Monday by 12 noon.
- Requests received by 12 noon on each Monday will be available for pick-up on Wednesday at 8:00 a.m.
- All travel advances must be settled (in person) within three (3) working days after the trip has been completed or personal reimbursement will be required.
- Temporary advances for certain change funds can be issued with the approval of the Comptroller or the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
- Emergency advances can only be made with the approval of the Accounts Payable Supervisor and the Comptroller.