Information for Veterans


Holloway Hall


SU's Office of Student Disability Support Services (OSDSS) provides guidance, access to resources, and accommodations for all students with disabilities - to include our Veteran students with disabilities.  Such disabilities could include: medical, psychiatric, and/or learning disabilities, and/or mobility, visual, and/or hearing impairments.  The OSDSS staff members welcome all Veterans to our campus community and want to be a resource for them.  For many of our Veteran students with disabilities, seeking disability support services may be a new experience for them.  The OSDSS staff is sensitive to the unique challenges that our Veterans' needs may pose.  In order to seek accommodations,  students should register with the OSDSS.  For further information regarding how to register with the OSDSS, students can email the office (, call the office (voice: 410-677-6536 / TTY: 410-543-6083), or visit the office, located in the Guerrieri University Center, Room 256.   The OSDSS website can be found at