- Now: Wed May 06 13:36:47 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- May 6, 2015 1:36:47 PM
- 5-06-2015 01:36 PM
- May 6, 2015 1:36:47 PM EDT
- Include your student ID # on ALL emails regarding advising.
- Be sure that you only register for on-campus sections (Sections with numbers 641, 651, 661 are offered at the off campus sites). Check “class notes” in Gullnet to be sure. For courses at distant sites, you will see a note like “Class Notes Satellite Program – Location: Chesapeake College.
- You must be activated by your advisor to be able to add courses to your cart
- If you plan to enroll for more than 15 credits, go to the Registrar’s Office website, print off and complete the “Request to Enroll in More than A Normal Load” form, take it to your advisor for their signature. Your advisor will send the form to Mrs. Mareski who will move the form through the proper channels for signatures and then to the Registrar’s Office. The completion of this form does not register you for the class/es. You will still have to go into Gullnet and register for the class once the course credit hold is released. This may take a few days once received.
- Registration for graduate students continues until the drop/add date set by the Registrar’s Office. Please check their website.
- Please complete the Advising Evaluation form and drop it in the box outside the Social Work Office
- Sometimes Gullnet says “there is a hold on my account.” If you have an unpaid parking ticket or other bill contact the Cashier’s Office 410-543-6060 for the details.
- If you have completed prerequisites but get an error message that says “does not have required prerequisites”, please contact Dr. Root who can ask the registrar to override the flag.
- If you are repeating a course to improve your grade, Dr. Root needs to email the registrar giving approval and the registrar's office then enrolls you in the class. If you need to repeat a course, email Dr. Root and include your student #, course needed (including section #, day, and time of the course).
- Also, meet with your instructor at the start of the semester to discuss the particulars related to your repeating the course and any new course requirements.
- If a class section is filled you will have to contact the instructor to gain special permission to be allowed into that class/section.