Seidel School of Education & Professional Studies

Welcome to the May Literacy Center

  • Now: Fri Feb 26 10:41:03 EST 2016
  • Today: $today
  • Feb 26, 2016 10:41:03 AM
  • 2-26-2016 10:41 AM
  • February 26, 2016 10:41:03 AM EST test
May Literacy Center

May Literacy Center Home

Reading Tutoring

Undergraduate Student Tutoring

Graduate Student Tutoring

How do I enroll my Child in Tutoring?

Reading Assessment

Questions Parents Ask

Location & Parking

Photo Galleries

* * *

For more information about the May Literacy Center contact:

Dr. Joyce Wiencek,
(410) 543-6288

boy reading

scontent: 1 bValue: -1 eValue:1

Enable: $enabledate, Expire: $expiredate

Seidel School of Education and Professional Studies

Departments of Education Specialties and Teacher Education

Questions Parents Ask

May I hire my child’s tutor to work privately with my child?

Once the tutor has completed his/her coursework then the student is able to tutor privately. It is the parents’ responsibility to make these arrangements with the tutor.

May I give a gift to my child’s tutor?

While tutors are enrolled in coursework they should not be given gifts. If you wish to do something for the tutor then please write a note to the tutor thanking him/her.

Does my child really need to attend every week?

Yes your child does need to attend tutoring every week so he/she can fully benefit from the instruction.

Online Suggestion Box Web Site FeedbackTerms of UsePublic Information Act (PIA) Requests

Salisbury University 1101 Camden Avenue Salisbury, MD 21801 410-543-6000
Copyright © 2016