* * *
For more information about the May Literacy Center contact:
Dr. Koomi Kim, firstname.lastname@example.org
scontent: 1 bValue: -1 eValue:1
Departments of Education Specialties and Teacher Education
The May Literacy Center is located on the first floor of Conway Hall (Teacher Education & Technology Center) in Suite 186.
1. Head South on Route 13 as if you are headed to Fruitland.
2. Look for the intersection of Route 13 and College Avenue (traffic signal).
3. Go through the intersection and take the first RIGHT into SU Parking Lot A.
4. Turn into the parking lot and find a spot if you can. Be sure to display your parking pass on the dashboard of your car prominently.
5. Follow the sidewalk closest to Route 13 and walk towards Conway Hall (TETC) and the May Literacy Center.
6. Ring the doorbell to gain access to the May Literacy Center.
*IMPORTANT: If you intend to park and stay at SU during the tutoring than you MUST print a free visitor parking pass from SU website at http://www.salisbury.edu/parking/visitors.html. Please NOTE: Parking is very limited and most parents choose to drop off their child(ren) at the sidewalk each evening. Tutors will be waiting on the sidewalk/curb at 5:55 p.m. to greet and walk the children into the center and tutors will walk children out to the sidewalk/curb at 7:00 p.m.